Namisindwa, Uganda | THE BLACK EXAMINER | A 35-year-old man tragically passed away today, on October 21, 2023, after choking on a piece of meat while visiting his brother-in-law’s home.
This distressing incident occurred in the morning at Sharamuka village, Kamusayi parish, Bumbo town council in Namisindwa district.
Ronald Sikoboi, the deceased, had been visiting his sister, Merida Muyama, and was served a meal that included meat. While eating, he began to choke.
In an attempt to dislodge the obstructing meat, both his sister and brother-in-law attempted to help by striking him on the chest. Regrettably, their efforts were unsuccessful.
Sikoboi was promptly rushed to Magale Health Center III for medical assistance, but he tragically passed away at the entrance to the facility.
Alfred Lusabe, the LCI chairperson of Sharamuka village, confirmed the incident and noted that Sikoboi’s body is now at his ancestral home.
The Black Examiner®.
We come to you.
Author's Latest Articles
- EntertainmentFebruary 26, 2024Peetah Morgan, Morgan Heritage Lead Singer, Dies at 46
- AfricaFebruary 25, 2024Why Aid Groups Are Warning of New Humanitarian Crisis in Eastern DR Congo
- EducationFebruary 3, 2024Soaring School Fees Crisis in Uganda
- Special ReportJanuary 26, 2024As Aquaculture continues to grow in Uganda, fish welfare must grow too – Research