Man Dies After Consuming Meat at In-Laws in Namisindwa

Saturday, October 21, 2023
A stock image of a police crime scene.Milan Markovic/Getty Images
1 Min Read

Namisindwa, Uganda | THE BLACK EXAMINER | A 35-year-old man tragically passed away today, on October 21, 2023, after choking on a piece of meat while visiting his brother-in-law’s home.

This distressing incident occurred in the morning at Sharamuka village, Kamusayi parish, Bumbo town council in Namisindwa district.

Ronald Sikoboi, the deceased, had been visiting his sister, Merida Muyama, and was served a meal that included meat. While eating, he began to choke.

In an attempt to dislodge the obstructing meat, both his sister and brother-in-law attempted to help by striking him on the chest. Regrettably, their efforts were unsuccessful.

Sikoboi was promptly rushed to Magale Health Center III for medical assistance, but he tragically passed away at the entrance to the facility.

Alfred Lusabe, the LCI chairperson of Sharamuka village, confirmed the incident and noted that Sikoboi’s body is now at his ancestral home.

Document WhatsApp Follow Button

Share This Article
Examiner. Unfolding The Truth
We come to you. Want to send us a story or have an opinion to share? Send an email to
I've got feedback!