Kampala, Uganda | THE BLACK EXAMINER | CFAO Motors Uganda has officially introduced the brand-new Grand Vitara to the Ugandan market. The unveiling event, held in Kampala on October 19th, was celebrated as a significant milestone for the automotive industry.
Isaac Tegule, the CFAO marketing manager, emphasized the central role of their innovative Mild Hybrid technology in this SUV. He stated, “Our focus extends beyond driving; it’s about responsible driving. By embracing hybrid vehicles like the Grand Vitara, we’re collectively contributing to a greener future, reducing emissions, and leaving a positive impact on the environment.” Tegule highlighted that the Grand Vitara offers not only an enjoyable driving experience but also convenience.
The ALL GRIP Select system seamlessly adjusts to various road conditions, ensuring unparalleled control for drivers. This new addition to the market features a 9-inch HD Display Audio, smartphone integration, a 360 View Camera, a Head-Up Display, and a Wireless Charger. In terms of safety, the Grand Vitara is equipped with cutting-edge safety features, including an Electronic Stability Programme, Total Effective Control Technology (TECT), Hill Hold Control, and a comprehensive array of airbags, all underlining the company’s strong commitment to passenger safety.
Tegule further stated, “We are here to provide unwavering support to our customers. That’s why we offer complimentary service for 2 years/50,000 km and a 3-year/100,000 km warranty. We want our customers to drive with peace of mind, knowing they have a reliable vehicle.”
The Black Examiner®.
We come to you.
- Business Aggrey" is a 23-year-old Ugandan journalist and Editor-in-Chief at The Black Examiner newspaper
Author's Latest Articles
- NationalFebruary 26, 2024Family Attempts to Bury Daughter at Neighbor’s Home After Fatal Accident
- NationalFebruary 26, 2024Boda Boda Rider Killed in Peaceful Demonstration Over Neglected Road in Kagadi
- BusinessFebruary 26, 2024Uganda Prisons Service Confirms Luzira Relocation for Five-Star Hotel Project
- EducationFebruary 26, 2024Kakumiro schools fret over new curriculum