The second edition of the East African Public Relations Week is commencing today, gathering PR and communication experts from the region. This week-long event aims to bring together leading professionals to discuss topics such as communication challenges and regional branding. The President of the Public Relations Association of Uganda (PRAU), Ms. Christina Wamala, highlighted that the summit will host participants from the East African Community member states, as well as delegates from Nigeria and Zambia, with an estimated 300 participants in the Jinja Summit.
The summit is focused on showcasing expertise in public relations while providing a top-notch hospitality experience. Additionally, this year’s event will feature the PRAU Excellence Awards, recognizing outstanding PR practitioners and corporate companies for their exceptional PR campaigns.
Under the theme “Advancing PR Excellence as a Driver for East Africa Unity,” this summit plays a crucial role in uniting PR and communication professionals from seven member countries. Over 15 Tanzanian PR and communication experts have confirmed their participation in the East Africa Public Relations Week.
The East Africa Public Relations Association, established in 2021 in Mombasa, Kenya, has hosted the past two East Africa PR Weeks in Kenya, with next year’s conference scheduled for Arusha, Tanzania.
The Black Examiner®.
We come to you.
- Business Aggrey" is a 23-year-old Ugandan journalist and Editor-in-Chief at The Black Examiner newspaper
Author's Latest Articles
- NationalFebruary 26, 2024Family Attempts to Bury Daughter at Neighbor’s Home After Fatal Accident
- NationalFebruary 26, 2024Boda Boda Rider Killed in Peaceful Demonstration Over Neglected Road in Kagadi
- BusinessFebruary 26, 2024Uganda Prisons Service Confirms Luzira Relocation for Five-Star Hotel Project
- EducationFebruary 26, 2024Kakumiro schools fret over new curriculum