UNEB to release 2023 PLE results tomorrow

First Lady and Minister of Education and Sports, Janet Museveni

Summary:

  • The Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) has confirmed that the 2023 Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) results will be disclosed on January 25th, 2024, at State House Nakasero. First Lady and Minister of Education, Janet Museveni, will preside over the event, following a comprehensive briefing by UNEB officials.

The Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) has officially announced that the results of the Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) for the year 2023 will be unveiled on Thursday, January 25th, 2024, at 11:00 am.

This significant event is scheduled to take place at State House Nakasero and will be presided over by the First Lady and Minister of Education and Sports, Janet Museveni.

The decision to disclose the results was solidified after UNEB officials secured an appointment to provide a detailed report on the students’ performance to Minister Janet Museveni. Led by the newly appointed Chairperson, Prof. Celestino Obua, and Executive Director Mr. Dan N. Odongo, the UNEB team conducted a comprehensive briefing with top officials of the Ministry of Education and Sports.

Ahead of the public announcement, UNEB will conduct an initial briefing for Minister Janet Museveni to ensure that she is well-acquainted with the students’ achievements. The results release ceremony is expected to be broadcast live on major national radio and TV stations, and it will also be livestreamed on UNEB’s social media platforms.

UNEB reports a total of 749,347 candidates who participated in the PLE examination for 2023. The gender distribution was balanced, with females comprising 52% and males making up the remaining 48%. The examination was conducted across 14,442 centers, with 79% being Universal Primary Education (UPE) centers and 21% representing non-UPE schools, highlighting the extensive coverage of primary education across diverse institutions. As the nation anticipates the results, the release event is poised to be a pivotal moment in Uganda’s educational landscape.

WhatsApp Follow Button

Your Page Title

The Black Examiner®.

We come to you.

Want to send us a story or have an opinion to share? Send an email to editorial@examiner.co.ug or Join Our WhatsApp CHANNEL

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com