Namayingo District | THE BLACK EXAMINER | Edwin Wandera from Namayingo district had planned to go out to a lodge with her mistress, Jackline Aulo, to celebrate the day as Ugandans were commemorating the 61st anniversary of the country’s independence.
Little did the two lovers realize that Wandera’s wife, Christine Nabwire, had discovered her husband’s infidelity and was watching their every move.
According to police spokesperson Fred Enanga, Nabwire waited for the right moment to attack the two lovers after they reserved a room for themselves in the lodge at Capital Pub in Namayingo at around 7 p.m. on October 10.
“Nabwire arrived bearing a knife and awaited their exit. She jumped on Aulo at around 10 o’clock, repeatedly stabbed her in the upper back, and fled, according to Enanga.
Aulo was taken for medical assistance and rushed to a local facility, but the police spokeswoman revealed that she didn’t make it and passed away en route.
He mentioned that Nabwire had now been detained by police on suspicion of murder, but added that the managers and owner of the pub that also served as the lodge had also been called to provide police testimony regarding incompetence.
“We have issued a summons to the Capital Pub’s managers and owner for negligence in allowing Nabwire to enter the establishment and lodge with a knife without being stopped. Additionally, they observed her standing close to the lodge’s door without seeming alarmed. Their carelessness had a part in the death of a person, Enanga noted.
However, he urged those in relationships marked by mistrust to avoid resorting to criminal activity and instead use the police’s child and family protection unit to mediate disputes.
The Black Examiner®.
We come to you.
- Business Aggrey" is a 23-year-old Ugandan journalist and Editor-in-Chief at The Black Examiner newspaper
Author's Latest Articles
- NationalFebruary 26, 2024Family Attempts to Bury Daughter at Neighbor’s Home After Fatal Accident
- NationalFebruary 26, 2024Boda Boda Rider Killed in Peaceful Demonstration Over Neglected Road in Kagadi
- BusinessFebruary 26, 2024Uganda Prisons Service Confirms Luzira Relocation for Five-Star Hotel Project
- EducationFebruary 26, 2024Kakumiro schools fret over new curriculum