- Security forces in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa eliminated five terrorists in an intelligence-based operation in Mullazai, Tank District, recovering weapons and gaining local support, while a separate operation in Kulachi resulted in the death of terrorist Habib Ur Rehman.
During an intelligence-based operation (IBO) in the Mullazai area of the Tank District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), security forces successfully neutralized five terrorists, as reported by the military’s media affairs wing on Friday.
The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) stated that a fierce exchange of gunfire occurred between the troops and terrorists throughout the operation. The ISPR announced that the terrorists were eliminated, and their hideouts were dismantled during the operation.
The slain terrorists, who were actively involved in various terror activities, including recent targeted killings of police personnel in Tank, were found to possess weapons and ammunition. The ISPR emphasized that these individuals had consistently engaged in terrorist activities against both security forces and civilians.
The statement also highlighted ongoing sanitization efforts to eradicate any remaining terrorists in the area. The local residents expressed their appreciation for the operation and pledged full support to the security forces in combating the menace of terrorism.
In a separate incident on Thursday, security forces conducted an IBO in the Kulachi area of Dera Ismail Khan district, resulting in the successful elimination of terrorist Habib Ur Rehman. The ISPR reported that the troops effectively engaged the terrorist’s location, leading to his demise.
The Black Examiner®.
We come to you.
Author's Latest Articles
- WorldFebruary 2, 2024Sudhir Chaudhary faces complaint for likening Soren in jail to Adivasis in the jungle
- EducationJanuary 25, 20242023 PLE Results Released, Most Candidates pass in Division 3
- Human RightsJanuary 21, 2024Bobi Wine blames UN Chief’s silence on human rights abuses in Uganda and DRC
- AfricaJanuary 19, 2024EU, AU, US Say Sudan War, Somalia’s Tension With Ethiopia Threaten Horn of Africa’s Stability